Thursday, February 14, 2013

Me and My Valentine

This is us at our Wedding party that my mom put together
I figured since It's Valentine's day today I would share some photos of me and My eternal Valentine together.
We've been together for such a long time and it still feels exciting and wonderful to spend any and every moment with him.




That's us (far left) about 10 or 11 years ago when we were just dating


Cutting our cake
and of course the classic cake smooshing
The night he got home from his second deployment 

After his 3rd deployment. Oh, how I missed that face!

6 months with no smooches, it can kill ya

a couple years ago, going on a motorcycle ride

Christmas 2011
Elliott's birthday 2011


My birthday 2012 (do you see a tradition forming??)
He hates having his picture taken, lol
I am so lucky to have such an amazing man in my life.  
He is my best friend
We have been through so much together and I don't know how I would live without him.

Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you!
I hope that y'all have someone in your life as special as I do!



1 comment:

Kenz @ Interiors by Kenz said...

You guys are so cute. I can see how perfect you are for each other through pictures alone. Beautiful! Have a happy Valentine's day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...