Thursday, February 21, 2013

Withdrawals Already??


I had no idea that taking some time away from coffee would be so difficult!

The reason I am giving it up is because I feel like the creamer is just empty calories.  I want to start my days a little cleaner that that.  
I wish I could just drink and enjoy black coffee, but I can't.  Ugh.


Yesterday was all-in-all a good day, I logged all my calories, and I mean ALL of them.  
I did day one of P90X  which is chest and back and then ab ripper x.  
I worked my butt of and I feel really good about the effort I made.  
Then I took a short walk with my Bunny
at which point she talked my ears off about Adventure Time.
So funny.
I love these moments. 

Elliott came home and I had already planned out dinner.  
It made it a lot easier to NOT overeat having planned it all out and counted it up earlier.  
We went to bed early and I woke up feeling really fresh and chipper.
I don't know if that's because I didn't overeat last night or what
All I know is that I felt good.

I'm draggin just a little this morning,
but with coffee off the menu I can have more calories for breakfast
Yummy protein!

I made Chai Tea this morning, it's vanilla flavored and zero calories.
I haven't tried it yet, because I wanted to drink it cold.
So I hope it can maybe take coffee's place for a couple weeks.

So, Today was Plyometrics.  Not my fave, but I've got to keep the momentum up.
I started a countdown on our Calendar and as of today Tough Mudder is 44 days away!



3 comments:

Lisa Gullion said...

Green tea with honey will give you the energy boost coffee does and is healthy for you. Coffee is healthy black but who likes that. lol

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

Good luck with the no coffee, I do not think I could do it!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Kenz @ Interiors by Kenz said...

I promise it will get easier as you go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...