Monday, July 8, 2013

I Turned My Dog into a Scarf...

For those of you who follow me on Instagram you have seen your fair share of animal scarf pics (mostly foxes, because I have made several now)

A couple of weeks ago a fellow Irish Wolfhound owner started following me on IG and suggested I make an Irish Wolfhound scarf too!  
What a Brilliant Idea right?!  
So I went out and got some awesome yarn and got busy and this is how it turned out:

My son took these pictures and snapped this one while I was repositioning...  I look too ridiculous in this pic not to share it.  lol.

I wanted to make sure it had a whiskery/beardy face.  and the tips of the toesies needed to be  white of course


Maggie the dog approves of Maggie the scarf


she loves her neck scratched.  if I kept doing this she would never move!
and I couldn't forget to make the white heart on the chest

LOOOOOOOOOONG tail


Hope y'all like!  I am hoping to have it listed on Etsy this week sometime, along with SIX other scarves I have made recently.  
I'll keep y'all posted about that though.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! These are great pics too, I love the ridiculous one. I hate when omeone takes pictures and hen all of them turn out like that one...lol

Unknown said...

hahahaha, I know what you mean, This was one out of only like 3, so I lucked out! hAHA

Unknown said...

It looks JUST like Maggie! SO great!

Unknown said...

What a neat idea! And Maggie is stunning.

Unknown said...

Aww thank you! @Broadwaybitches on Instagram suggested the idea to me, and I HAD to kick myself for not thinking of it first! haha!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think so! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...