Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wise Words Wednesday # 4


I try my best to really take in the beauty around me as much as possible. 
Although sometimes it is just too easy to get caught up in daily mish-mash to stop and smell the proverbial roses.

The day I took this picture it had rained and stormed all day long 
Then in the even it started to clear up and amounted to such a beautiful golden sunset.

So, I thought that this verse from Luke would be really well-suited.

Let me know what you think of Wise Words Wednesday in the comments section below and feel free to share this!  
Just hover over the picture for a "Pin it" button

Thanks Y'all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What awesome words. It's always best to remember that everyday has something amazing that happens in it.



Heidi’s
Wanderings

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...