Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wise Words Wednesday #3


I took this picture myself out in the front yard, you may remember the post
It was one of my favorite photography posts because it was unplanned and turned out amazing anyway.

Sometimes all it takes is just stepping outside with your camera and no plan at all to capture something truly beautiful.

Ok, stepping out of my deep hipster hole.

If you like it please feel free to let me know in the comments below and you are more than welcome to share it, just hover over for the "Pin it" button.

Thanks Y'all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey cutie thanks for linking up with us on the collective blog hop! Love meeting new bloggers!
Following you on all your sites. Hope you do the same I would love to have you!
http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...