Monday, September 3, 2012

Lovely Roses for My Kitchen Table

I went grocery shopping the other day and since we live in such a rural area there are always great deals that no one has snatched up yet

This was one of those deals, 
I haven't had fresh flowers in forever 
and these were only $4 for a dozen so I had to get them!




These are my favorite color roses




 They are pink at the tips and yellow-ish orange underneath

 So they end up looking kind of salmon colored


Bunny-girl havin' a sniff

I can only describe these roses as "Meaty"  they have so many petals and are so big and thick!


Gorgeous


 See how pretty underneath?



De-saturated this pic a bit.  
 Gorgeous...

 I also love this diamond shaped vase/jar too

I may have to make a regular practice of buying flowers for my kitchen table.  
They brighten up the room so nicely and make me smile.  



1 comment:

C.♡ said...

What beautiful flowers! I love roses!
I found you through Simple as that Sunday Link up <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...